UV-VIS-SWIR Integrating Sphere Sources
LARGE RANGE OF UV to SWIR Integrating Sphere Sources
Integrating spheres with uniform, calibrated and ultra-stable radiation
The HGH Integrating Sphere Sources are an international reference in terms of reliability and ease of use.
They cover the UV, Visible and SWIR spectra and are adapted to all your testing needs for your electro-optical systems, thanks to their uniform, calibrated and ultra-stable radiation.
ISV integrating sphere sources are designed for the calibration and testing of cameras and sensors such as night vision devices (NVDs), image intensifier cameras, radiometers, UV-vision enhancement systems, focal plane arrays and optical detectors. They include a control loop based on optical reading, which acts on an iris attenuator.
3 Key Points
Precise selection of luminance levels
Unparalleled temporal stability of radiation
Supplied with NIST traceable calibration
- Precise selection of luminance levels
- Unparalleled temporal stability of radiation to test the most sensitive sensors
- Calibrated and constant colour temperature
- High uniformity
- Very simple to use
- All integrating spheres are supplied with NIST traceable calibration.
To go further with our UV-VIS-SWIR Integrating Spheres:
Thanks to our expertise in integrating spheres, we have developed specific testing procedures perfectly adapted to particular electro-optic systems:
New generation Integrating Sphere sources controller for the best accuracy:
- Higher accuracy and stability to low-light camera testing
- Real time display of the luminance or radiance
- Highly uniform output port
- User-friendly interface with intuitive selection
One of main benefits is that our new integrating sphere controller interface is consistent with our new generation Blackbody controller interface.